<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1714516912004515069?origin\x3dhttp://smilehuijun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
smilehuijun @blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, December 13, 2007

thursday, 2122hrs

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!

yea, Christmas is coming and it's the day to receive presents. wahaha~ Eh, i don't expect to get presents cause i'm no longer young and it's hard for others to buy present for me. I'll be staying at my aunty's house on Christmas eve as this year's Christmas will be held at her place and she need my help in getting ready for the day. I just simply love Christmas day as the atmosphere is really different. =D

Oh ya, the drama Coffee Prince is going to be telecast on channel U real soon! People, you all should watch this show as it's really an interesting and sweet show. I don't mind watching it a second time cause i think it's nicer than the drama Witch Yoo Hee which is showing right now on channel U 10pm. Both nice la, actually. hah.

Uhh, this Sunday i'm heading to genting! It's been 5 years since i last went there. I totally forgotten how things look like over there and i'm sure there is changes ba. Hmm, i think a lot of people are going on holiday so hope they enjoy themselves too!