<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1714516912004515069?origin\x3dhttp://smilehuijun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
smilehuijun @blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, November 20, 2007

tuesday, 1108hrs

I'm so very tired although I had around 16 hours of sleep. It's a very good long sleep for me as I didn't sleep for more than 30 hours since sunday. It's very tedious for me le although never sleep for 30 hours is nothing to some other people. I attended my mum's eldest sister's wake. Although I'm not close to my late aunt but I felt eased for her cos she don't need to suffer anymore. She's sick for quite some time so as she left us I hope she won't suffer anymore in the netherworld. On sunday I went back to the wake at around 11plus, hopefully there's something for me to do or help but there's actually nothing to me to help so I sat there doing nothing. Than slowly people came in and I helped wherever I could. I didn't feel tired at all until night time so I stay overnight to hunt for cats as when cats' trying to go near a coffin it's very very not good for the dead as many chinese think. Then throughout the whole night I couldn't sleep a wink so I kept an eye for cats. Quite a few cats tried to enter but all were chased of by my cousin cos while my cousin was talking to his friends then I saw so I told him lor. Luckily his friends were entertaining enough for me to listen to them speaking and they stayed til around 3am plus on monday morning. If not I would be sleeping le cos normally around 3 to 4 plus many people will feel tired. After my cousin's friend left not long, my 2 other cousins came then they ask me go their car to sleep but I'm not tired already. Cats came again so we walked around to hunt for cats. Soon it was morning and still I didn't sleep. Wonder what's wrong with me. Then blabla, the whole thing ended at around 5 in the afternoon then I went back with mama. I bathe, dried my hair and I slept from 5 plus to 7 plus. Then from 8 plus I slept all the way to this morning.

Ahh, so tired. The rest of today I should be staying at home ba. Tomorrow meeting gg and charissa, play piano at charissa's house then playing bb. =)