<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1714516912004515069?origin\x3dhttp://smilehuijun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
smilehuijun @blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, September 9, 2007

2044hrs

Yesterday i went to study at airport. As usual, filled with people studying. Eventually it's a nice place to study. To me i'll always freeze at the airport. I can't study there without a jacket, for sure. Quite an enjoyable afternoon for me too. A family, most probably from china, with an adorable girl, was sitting in front of me. That lovely smile from that toodler simply made my day! That was so so cute. I wonder why she kept looking at my side, maybe someone behind me was making her laugh? Not sure. Also, while i was writing my stuffs, a big-sized guy sit beside me. The amount of food on his tray explains how his size came about. Lols, but he's not fat. I can NEVER finish a big cup of coke, 2 HUGE burgers [i think the biggest size of all burgers] and a large fries at once! I was quite shocked of that scene, hah. Don't know why those caucusians' appetites are so big. Compared to them, i'm quite small indeed. hah, so contented. :D

Basically, i went to the gym with gg, jeremy and shun bao. Due to the monthly business i'm dealing with, it's hard to do some of the workouts. So i did some simple workouts. I saw 2 young girls exercising. Their stamina are so good. With their puny physique they could actually so do much of exercising. WoW~~ how i wish i could be like them. hais. Alright, i shall end here. =)